Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Burnsville, Minnesota
Scrapbooker, card maker, cricut expert, Tim Holtz stalker and Zentangle Addict!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day Post #1


Waterfall Card Tutorial

     I hope you all are taking some time to enjoy this day and learn some new card folding techniques!  My first tutorial for you that I have today is the waterfall card this is a favorite fold for me and one that I go to when I need that extra special card for a birthday or a student who has made my day. 
 I hope you enjoy it here is also a video of a waterfall card in action

 
 
 
Heres a list of the supplies you will need for this card. 
  • Neutral-colored cardstock
  • Colored cardstock or designer paper
  • Assorted stamps,inks or stickers
  • Paper Trimmer with a scoring blade (or a ruler and a stylus for making scored lines.)
  • Ribbon or cord (for the pull tab) ***Optional **** Mine dont have this
  • Adhesive
  • Scissors

  • Go here for instructions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC2Gv_sQsHU&feature=plcp

    Have fun!  I would love to know if you have tried this card or not

    See ya in a bit,

    Melissa
     
     




    No comments:

    Post a Comment