Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Burnsville, Minnesota
Scrapbooker, card maker, cricut expert, Tim Holtz stalker and Zentangle Addict!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Stamping Gear

 

   Today I am bringing you a fantastic new fun toy that I have had the pleasure of demoing at Michael's this past weekend.  Now that I have my hands on the new Stamping Gear set from INKADINKADOO I know exaclty what will be on my christmas list this year.   As you can see from the picture below the starter set comes with the glass block for the stamps to adhere to, a design stamp set of four doodles, a ring with notches, and a nob with notches.  You use the ring and the knob to stamp in a perfect circle every time.  Remember when you were a kid and you LOVED your spirograph?  Right? I know, me too!  I could never get enough of it.  Well this is like that but a more modern easier to use one with stamps and ink.  Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6goM-oTb9_Iis a  link to the INKADINKADOO video on you tube of the demos from CHA 2012 Summer.  In the picture below I  have  posted some quicky card tops that I made while playing with it for the first time last night at home.
 After my childrens birthdays are over this week I will take the time to put them together and actually design something but in the mean time I was so excited about the possibilities that I wanted to share them with you.  For now go watch the video and come back and see me at the end of the week for the final designs.  I will also be posting soon all the invites and party favors for my daughters birthday party and treats for school that will include a fun new tutorial. 

Also If you click the tab at the top of my page that says PaperEd schedule there will be  a list of class times that I will be teaching the stamping gear class.  So dont want to spend the money on one your self?  Want to test drive it and see if you like it or not.  Come take a class.  There are times every month through the rest of  2012.  Any questions give me a shout!  And as always keep scrapping.

Melissa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment