Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Burnsville, Minnesota
Scrapbooker, card maker, cricut expert, Tim Holtz stalker and Zentangle Addict!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favorite Hangouts post #1

Welcome back again I want to share with you today a few of my favorite paper crafting places that I adore and look to for inspiration as well as one that is close to my heart.

First I would like to introduce the one place that got me started in this whole crazy obsession and that is Splitcoaststampers.com.  This site was started by a Stamping UP! demonstrator who wanted to keep in touch with her downline.  After a few years the site became something bigger than anyone thought it would.  They sold the site but still remain involved with it.  It has grown to be the #1 paper crafting site on the web.  Use it for card making, stamping, ink tips and a million other things.

The other fart is one I frequent for svg cut files.  For those of you who dont know what a SVG cut file is they are used with electronic paper cutting machines such as a silhouette cameo, a black cat cougar or a knk cutter from MTC.  I will go into more of this in detail later on in my blog.  This site is called Lettering Delights.  At Lettering Delights you get 40$ in free cut files for just joining.  Sign up for thier Facebook page and get the free friday freebee files just for liking them on facebook.

Those are the stamping sites I wanted to share for now I will frequently share more fabulous sites as I go on from week to week on here.  But I dont want to overwhelm you with to many to start!  Okay so really I just dont want you to know how many I know and love because then you may truly see how obsessed with paper and ink I really am.

I will put these links as well as one last one up on my sidebar for you.  This last one is an organization that is close to my heart and that I will be participating in this year again.  Basically it is a site that you can send homemade cards to the troops at christmas time to lift the spirits of those who are away from there familys at this time.  Just to help support and raise morale at an important time of year and to let them know we are thinking of them.  Find the link and details and please join me in this endeavor even if it's just one card it's one more than some may get.  This site is Operation Christmas Card.

Thanks again for giving me a moment of your time,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment