Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest

About Me

Burnsville, Minnesota
Scrapbooker, card maker, cricut expert, Tim Holtz stalker and Zentangle Addict!

Monday, September 10, 2012

Welcome

I have created a new blog to share my paper crafting addictions.  Those of you who know me well know that I have always been up to something new.  Currently I am teaching the PaperEd classes at Michael's here in Burnsville.  My schedule is here for you to view.  I will from time to time have a post on new classes or offers that you can take advantage of.  Right now I just want to share what I am working on from day to day.  My hopes are that I can inspire those of you who are already paper crafters and maybe inspire others to join us in our crazy ink and paper world.  If you ever have any questions PLEASE ASK.  I love teaching others and sharing my knowledge.  So with that said jump in, dive in, walk or crawl in and pick up some ink and paper and join me on the journey.

I will post pictures for now of projects to get your creative minds going then later this week I will be back with more about my favorite places and sites for you to use.  The pictures are in the Gallery tab. 


Get Scrapping what are you waiting for,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment